Franklin County Courthouse, built in 1913, is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. The central plan features an open two-story rotunda topped by a 28-foot diameter art glass dome, backlit by a round skylight atop the 35-foot diameter cupola above. The interior spaces on the first and second floors open into the rotunda. Original light fixtures, ornate plaster detailing, mosaic tile, metal railings and wall surfaces of wood wainscoting and scagliola remain intact. Swenson Say Fagét provided a condition assessment and seismic analysis leading to a complete historic renovation and seismic rehabilitation of the structure.